- Created on Tuesday, 25 October 2011 09:56
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
The claymore in Battlefield 3 is an anti-personnel mine that is unlocked and used by the Support class. Players can have one mine deployed at a time, and if they die, the mine will disappear within 5 seconds, after which they will have to redeploy the Claymore mine.
Battlefield 3 Claymore Specs:
Used by: Support class
Ammo count: 1 Claymore mine
Status: has to be unlocked
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail