- Created on Saturday, 16 February 2013 07:57
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
If Origin Stuck, closes or loses connection while you are downloading your game, simply launch Origin again and click on the Download button to continue downloading where you left off.
Or try these steps:
If you are having an issue when your download reaches 4 GB, you may have an issue with your hard drive being formatted FAT32, which tends not to work with files larger than 4 GB.
To see which of your drives are formatted (in Microsoft Windows XP):
- Click the Start button on the Windows Taskbar.
- Select the My Computer icon on your Desktop.
- Select Manage.
- Select Disk Management.
On the right-hand side, you should see a display with your disks and it will give you the partition size, plus the format i.e. (C:) NTFS or FAT32.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes