- Created on Saturday, 16 February 2013 08:01
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
There are a few steps you can take to prevent these launch errors. Close Origin, and then try the following:
Run Origin as Administrator: Right-click the Origin icon on your desktop and select Run As Administrator. Restart Origin and try launching your game.
Temporarily disable anti-virus software that may be prohibiting Origin from being able to function properly.
Restart Origin and try launching your game with the anti-virus off to see if that solves the issue. If so, you may need to adjust the settings of your anti-virus software to exclude Origin.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes