- Created on Saturday, 16 February 2013 07:59
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
If you are receiving a launch error when installing your games on the Origin client, you will need to exit the game installer, uninstall Origin, and then reinstall Origin. You should no longer receive this error after following these steps.
To uninstall Origin: http://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-origin
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail