- Created on Sunday, 06 January 2013 07:14
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
In DMC: Devil May Cry, another demonic weapon for Dante, Eryx are a pair of magical gauntlets that will grand you sheer brute force and increase formidable strength. Eryx is slower than Rebellion but faster than Arbiter, it is the best CQC weapon for Dante when encountering powerful foes, or environmental obstacles.
As Demonic weapon Eryx gauntlets color is red like Hell Fire, They look like swollen metal fists or large boxing gloves. In the fight, Eryx leaves a fiery trail and a small explosion upon impact behind, and if you use it to attack at higher charge levels is accompanied by large spectral fists when attacking.
In the fight it, you will enjoy the boxing, all the abilities of Eryx are Punches, use Rising Dragon ability to launch the enemy in the mid-air and then use the Showdown ability to punch the enemy to hit the ground.
As a pair of magical gauntlets, a demonic weapon fighting in the boxing style, it is very useful in the close combat. It nowhere near the long range weapons as others weapons, but quite powerful.
Eryx is slower than Rebellion but faster than Arbiter, all of Eryx's punches, including the Rising Dragon which launch the enemy in the mid-air, and it can be charge to deal the more damage with its attacks.
With its charge abilities Dante can break open walls, and even stop Tyrants dead in their tracks, as well as launch them into the air with charged strikes.
How to Get:
Dante obtains this weapon once he kills Poison. Poison is one of the bosses that Dante faces in Limbo City. She is a 1,200 year old succubus demon, and the toxins she secretes are used as the "secret ingredient" of Virility, helping to control humanity as per Mundus's wishes.
Here is the list of all abilities that you can perform with Eryx, as its demonic nature it is a powerful weapon in close combat. Charge it and do more, use the abilities and flight like a boxing match.
Eryx is a Demon class weapon, Eryx is used by holding R2/RT in tandem with the other face buttons.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes