Ace Combat Assault Horizon PC Crashes, Low FPS, Crash to Desktop, Controller Problem, Errors and Fixes
- Created on Saturday, 26 January 2013 07:42
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
In Ace Combat Assault Horizon, 2015 East Africa, An anti-government insurgency is sweeping the continent. Local governments have requested the United Nations’ support in combating the rebel forces and pirates terrorizing the coastal areas.
The UN, in turn, calls upon NATO, which responds by sanctioning the special military task force. The task force is soon engaged in conflict with the insurgents across Africa.
However, insurgency has the advantage of surprisingly advanced weaponry and effective use of the African landscape in guerilla warfare. It appears that the conflict cannot be resolved as quickly as originally hoped.
U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel William Bishop and his longtime friend and wingman Captain Jose “Guts” Gutierrez lead the 108th Task Force, comprised of an attack helicopter force, bomber squadron and Colonel Bishop's Warwolf fighter squadron.
The task force base in Africa is host to a large multinational military force including a UN military contingent under the command of French Air Force General Pierre La Pointe, as well as Russian support forces.
Shortly after arriving in Africa, a helicopter force on a guerilla sweeping mission is engulfed in a blinding flash of light, and blasted out of the sky by a massive shock wave.
The few helicopter crews who survive the blast are brought back to the base covered in third-degree burns. Word quickly spreads that the anti-government insurgency has developed a new type of super weapon. Before the task force has time to investigate how the insurgency succeeded in developing such advanced weaponry, the scramble alert sounds.
As Bishop and company race to secure the super weapon, the flames of battle spread across northern Africa, eventually engulfing the world.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon PC Specifications
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or ADM Athlon X2 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8800GT and higher ; ATI Radeon HD 3850
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection and software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows - LIVE
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Supported Controllers & Joysticks
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Logitech Rumblepad 2
- Thrustmaster: T.Flight Hotas X,T.16000M, T.Flight Stick X, Speedlink SL-6640 Black Widow Flightstick, Hori Flightstick EX2, Saitek Aviator for Xbox 360)
What should you do first?
Be sure to check the support article section related to Football Superstars you're having problems with. There you can also find troubleshooting threads which our users have found helpful.
- It's important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed!
- If you're using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC. More information can be found here.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Xbox360 Controller not working
Solution: First of all make sure you have installed or updated xbox360 controller driver if not then download from here. If problem persists then try to unplug and re-plug the controller. Also try to close and restart the game.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Crashing on Namco Bandai Logo – Fix
Solution: First of all, remove controller before start the game because it is the common problem and will fix in next patch. You can also try to upgrade your controller drivers to the latest, download from here.
Drivers for Your Hardware to Run Ace Combat Assault Horizon Great
It is highly recommended that you have up to date all hardware drivers like Graphic Card, Sound Card etc. So get the latest drivers for Graphic Cards, Sound, Motherboards etc… from Here and if possible also update your peripherals like Mouse, Keyboard, and Controller etc… from here.
General Fixes for Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Read our General Fixes article to fix major problems and issues.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Freezes on Loading or Corrupted Save Files – Fix
Solution: If Ace Combat Assault Horizon is freezing in loading screen it may be cause of corruption of save file. So delete the save game file and start the new game. Also verify the game cache from Steam.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Game Unavailable on Steam Error Fix
Solution: It is problem of Steam, you should exit and re-run the Steam if problem persists then restart your computer and also restart your modem or router.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon d3dx9_27.dll Error Fix
Download and install the latest update of DirectX, you can download from here.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon msvcr71.dll, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll Errors Fix
These errors may cause of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010. So install these packages, you can download below.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Ace Combat Assault Horizon System Reboot during Gameplay or Hanged/Freezes – Fix
Solution: The main cause of these issues are overclocked systems especially graphic cards, so roll back your hardware to factory settings.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Mouse Lag, No Cursor or Out of Control Cursor – Fix
Solution: First of all try to disable all the effects like Post Filter, Shadows, AA and AF. If issue persists then lower Sound Hardware Acceleration:
- Select Run from the START Menu.
- Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
- Select the Sound tab
- Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
- Select Exit
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Black Screen or No Responding – Fix
Solution: Game installing on external hard drive is the gamin cause of this issue. So install the game on internal hard driver to avoid this problem.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Bad FPS and Slow Performance – Fix
Solution: If you are having this issues then try to run the game in low graphic and especially turn off V-Sync from Graphic Options.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Error initializing or updating your transaction Error – Fix
Solution: Install Steam and add the game into it the error will gone.
Where is Ace Combat Assault Horizon Save File?
First of all, sign-in into your Game for Windows Live account then you can find the save data file from Documents\Namco\ACAH.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon XLive.Dll Missing – Fix
Just download the Games for Widows Live, after installing your game will run nice.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Can’t Connect to LIVE Error Codes and Fixes
Possible Solution: There are too many error codes can occur in games which has Games for Windows Live, to solve them check the details below.
- If you are getting these error codes 0x80150003, 0x80151001, 0x80151003, 0x80151004, 0x80151102 and 0x8015190E, it might be service problem, check the status of the Games Windows Live Services from Here.
- To solve these error codes 0x80150007, 0x8015000B, 0x80150010 and 0x80151000, it may be Games for Windows LIVE cannot obtain an IP address from your network device. Make sure that you have selected the correct network device. For more information, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article.
- 0x80151006 - Your Windows Live ID is valid, but it is not associated with a LIVE account. To sign up for a LIVE account with your Windows Live ID, go to Join Xbox LIVE.
- 0x80151007 - An update to Games for Windows LIVE is required. Go to Game for Windows Marketplace and click Download.
- 0x80151103 - Windows Live is not available to authenticate your Windows Live ID. Try again later.
- If you have these errors 0x80151105 and 0x8015190D then your account has been suspended. To view suspended account list go Games for Windows LIVE account suspensions.
- 0x80151106 - The number of Xbox LIVE activations that are allowed for this product key has been exceeded.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Can’t Download or Download Failed from Games for Windows Live Fix
Possible Solution: If you are getting error ‘Download Failed’ then tries following steps:
- Click Cancel to cancel the download.
- Start Games for Windows Marketplace.
- Click Downloads from the top menu bar.
- Try to download the item again.
- If the download fails, try downloading the item another time.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Metadata Not Valid Fix
Possible Solution: This error occurs when some problems with your Windows Clock, to solve this error just synchronize your system clock, to do this:
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Clock, Language, and Region.
- Click Date and Time.
- Click the Internet Time tab, and then click Change settings. If you are prompted for an administrator password, enter the password.
- Note if your computer is joined to a domain, you can’t synchronize your clock with an Internet time server.
- Select Synchronize with an Internet time server, select a time server, and then click OK.
For Windows XP, go to Microsoft Article for instructions.
Problem 1: Ace Combat Assault Horizon running slow or too Fast on AMD Processors – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve this issue, read our article AMD Processors Problems and Issues with Games.
Problem 2: Antivirus Detects Virus/Threat in Ace Combat Assault Horizon Files – Fix
Possible Solution: To fix this issue, read our article Antivirus Detects Virus in games or detects threat/virus that is a complete guide of this problem.
Problem 3: DirectX Problems & Issues for Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Possible Solution: Read DirectX Problems and Issues for games to solve all kind of problems related to DirectX.
Problem 4: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Crash to Desktop (CTD) or Black/White Screen – Fix
Possible Solution: Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen will guide you to fix all of crashes in Dragonborn / Dawnguard / Hearthfire.
Problem 5: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes during Loading Screen – Fix
Possible Solution: Just read our Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, and Game Crashes during Loading Screen – Fix article to solve every kind of crash.
Problem 6: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Doesn’t Start/Launch, Don not run after preparing to Launch or Nothing Happens on Launching – Fix
Possible Solution: This is very commonly issues, especial occurring in new games, to solve these problems, go to Game doesn’t start or do not run after ‘Preparing to Launch’ - Fix. You can also try to install Steam and Games for Widows Live software’s to fix this issue.
Problem 7: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Freezing, Having Low or Bad Frame rates, Black Screen after Intro Video – Fix
Possible Solution: If you game is running too slow, having lag or Black Screen after Intro Video then you should try solutions here.
Possible Solution: For NVidia, Right click your desktop>Open NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D settings >In Program Settings, click "Add". Find Ace Combat Assault Horizon exe, should be located in OS (C :) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Dragonborn / Dawnguard / Hearthfire. In the dropdown menu, choose "High performance NVIDIA processor"
Problem 8: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Keyboard & Mouse Problems – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve all kind of Keyboard and Mouse Problems and Issues read our article How to fix keyboard and Mouse Problems and How to reduce Mouse and Keyboard Lag and to get latest drivers for your Mouse, Keyboard, Controllers and Racing Wheels click here.
Problem 9: Ace Combat Assault Horizon – NVidia Optimus Problems and Crashes – Fix
Possible Solution: Read our complete guide to solve NVidia Optimus Problems and Issues.
Problem 10: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Crashes on PlayStation 3 & Xbox360 – Fix
Possible Solution: You can also face off some problems and issues on PlayStation 3 and Xbox360, so be informed and get complete guide from here.
Problem 11: Ace Combat Assault Horizon has No Sound, Low Sound, Delayed Dialogues Voices and Sound Stuttering – Fix
Possible Solution: If you have any problem or issue in Dragonborn / Dawnguard / Hearthfire, then read our article related to Sound Problems and Issues.
Problem 12: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Steam Problems and Issues for Mac
Possible Solution: For Mac and Steam users, read Steam Problems and Issues for Mac for fixing more of crashes and errors.
Problem 13: Ace Combat Assault Horizon ‘The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate.’ Or Visual 2005, 2008 and 2010 Run Time Error – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve these issues download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 or 2010.
Problem 14: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Problems and Errors on Steam – Fix
Possible Solution: There are various problems and errors can occur in Steam, we have complete guide to solve Steam Problems and Errors.
Problem 15: Can’t Download Ace Combat Assault Horizon from Steam or Steam Network Issues – Fix
Possible Solution: If your game isn’t downloading from Steam or having problems with Steam Network, read our article Steam Connection and Network Problems and Issues.
How to get more performance for Dragonborn / Dawnguard / Hearthfire?
Solution: To get more performance and smoothness in Ace Combat Assault Horizon Gameplay, you need to disable background applications. You can also change game priory High in Task Manager, Select game, right click, go to process, again right click and set priory to High.
How to Verify Ace Combat Assault Horizon Cache Files from Steam?
Verifying the game cache files from Steam are the best solution for fixes various problems and errors, how to do this, read our article How to verify game integrity of game cache files from Steam?
Problem 16: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Doesn’t Work in Windows 8 Fix
Possible Solution: if you are using Windows 8 Consumer Preview, then it will not run and I have a simple solution to make it working, just right click the game.exe, Properties, go to compatibility tab, and check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)”.
Problem 17: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Missing Texture Fix
Possible Solution 1: Disable Post Processing Effects from the game option to avoid this issue.
Possible Solution 2: Update you Hardware drivers to the latest like, Graphic Card and Sound Card; you can download all hardware drivers from Here
Possible Solution 3: After updating the drivers of graphic card, if you didn’t solve this problem then try to uninstall the driver from the control panel and download previous version of driver.
Possible Solution 4: Run the game with different resolution.
Possible Solution 5: Run the game with lower graphic settings, hope it may help you.
Possible Solution 6: If you are using Steam, then verify the game Cache files.
Problem 18: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Can’t See Main Menu - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Verify the game cache in Steam for errors. If there are corrupted files, try reinstalling the game.
Possible Solution 2: Defragment Cache Files from Steam then restart you game.
Possible Solution 3: Also update your Graphic Card driver, get latest driver from here.
Problem 19: Ace Combat Assault Horizon isn’t working on Vista – Fix
Possible Solution: First of all, Ensure your system is updated to Service Pack 2 and includes the Platform Update. Click Start, click All Programs and then click Windows Update. If you have installed the latest Windows Update and are experiencing problems running the game, you may need to install the following Vista update (KB971512): Click to download the update for Windows Vista (32-bit) or Windows Vista (64-bit).
Problem 20: Can’t install Ace Combat Assault Horizon / Encounter installation error: "Description: Incompatible Version of the RPC Stub" - Fix
Possible Solution: To solve this problem, download and run mcrepair.exe
Problem 21: Ace Combat Assault Horizon launcher error "You are not allowed to continue because your do not have the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try again." - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Run the game as admin. Right click the exe file and click 'Run as administrator'.
Possible Solution 2: Enable administrative privileges for your user account.
Problem 22: Ace Combat Assault Horizon “Failed to create D3D device” Error Fix
Possible Solution 1: Install or Update DirectX to the latest version. This is usually encountered if you didn't install the bundled DirectX drivers when you installed the game. Get the latest DirectX and more information from Here.
Possible Solution 2: Update your video card drivers of NVidia/ATI/Intel HD from Here, and try installing their Beta drivers too.
Problem 23: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Display Driver Has Stopped Working
- Go to program files/steam/steam apps/common/ Dragonborn / Dawnguard / Hearthfire.
- Right Click the portal application.
- Clicks troubleshoot in-compatibility issues.
Problem 24: Ace Combat Assault Horizon .exe Has Stopped Responding Fix
Possible Solution: Try rolling back (downgrading to a previous version) your video card drivers and see if this will resolve the issue. Usually this is a problem with experimental beta drivers from NVidia or ATI.
Problem 25: Ace Combat Assault Horizon ‘the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)' Error Fix
Possible Solution: If you are getting "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" or a similar error and cannot run the game post patch 2.1, please download .NET 4 and install it manually.
Problem 26: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Resolution Issue
Possible Solution: Make sure your display hardware supports the game resolution you are trying to play in. Please check what resolution your display hardware supports:
For Windows XP and Windows Vista Users:
- Go to Control Panel
- Locate Display icon, open it
- Go to Settings tab.
- Locate the resolution slider that says Screen Resolution or the slider labeled Resolution and drag it to the far right.
For Windows 7 Users:
- Click on the Start button > Control Panel.
- Select Appearance and Personalization > Display.
- Select Display > Adjust Screen Resolution.
- On Resolution bring down the pull-down menu and slide the resolution pointer all the way up toward High.
Recommended Resolutions for Play Ace Combat Assault Horizon
- 800 x 600
- 1024 x 768
- 1280 x 1024
- 1600 x 1200
- 800 x 480
- 1152 x 720
- 1280 x 720
- 1680 x 1050
- 1920 x 1080
- 1920 x 1200
How to run Ace Combat Assault Horizon smooth on low spec systems?
Solution: You can also run the game smooth and playable to following steps:
- Close all background applications especially Antivirus or Firewall programs.
- Go to game graphic or display options, try to select lowest resolution to get more Frame rates.
Don’t forget to share your experience with Ace Combat Assault Horizon with us…
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail