- Created on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 14:07
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
With Angry Birds Star Wars release you will may encounter by much unexpected bug, crashes, errors and some other kind of issue, which will make you anger cuz you can’t play your favorite game. Like Low Fps, Black Screen Error, Sound Error, Graphics and DirectX.
Don’t worry though, our troubleshooting guide for Angry Birds Star Wars all the workarounds for the known bugs, Errors and crashes in Angry Birds Star Wars.
Let’s start with this what you should have to do first before running Angry Birds Star Wars which will save you many king of bugs and errors.
Angry Birds Star Wars PC Requirements
First of all meet the game’s minimum requirements to your PC specifications.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista and 7
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB of free space
- Graphic Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- Additional: Internet Connection Required For Activation and Updates
What should you do first to Avoid 80% Problems?
Be sure to check the support article section related to Angry Bird Star Wars you're having problems with. There you can also find troubleshooting threads which our users have found helpful.
- It's important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed!
- If you're using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC. More information can be found here.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Download Latest DirectX for Angry Birds Star Wars
Download Latest Graphic Card Drivers for Angry Birds Star Wars
For more help about Graphics Drivers go to:
Angry Birds Star Wars Full Screen Problem – Fix
Solution: First of all, you should try ALT+ENTER to full screen. If problem persists then follow below steps.
- Right Click on Angry Birds Star Wars.exe
- GO to Properties
- Select Compatibility Tab
- Check the option ‘disable display scaling on high DPI settings’
Angry Birds Star Wars ‘OpenGL render not supported’ Error – Fix
Solution: You must have OpenGL 1.3 or latest require to run Angry Birds Star Wars. Try to update the Graphic Card’s driver to the latest version. If not then you can manual download and install OpenGL from here.
Angry Birds Star Wars "?:0: attempt to index a nil value(call stack not available)" Error – Fix
Solution: An easy and quick solution is re-install the game and also remove the settings.lua file, this file can found here (Note: Show hidden files and folders)
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application Data\Rovio\Angry Birds
WIN 7/ Vista: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds
Angry Birds Star Wars D3dx9_41.dll Error Fix
Download and install the latest update of DirectX, you can download from here.
Angry Birds Star msvcr71.dll, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll Errors Fix
These error may cause of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010. So install these packages, you can download below.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes