- Created on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:24
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond.
You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself.
You May also Like:
- Assassin's Creed III Achievements Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3 All Weapons Detail
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Full Game Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Story-line Characters Detail
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Story-line Locations Detail
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Trophies Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed 3: Every Hunting Animal Location Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Craft Special Items Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Get All of Benjamin Franklin’s Inventions Guide
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Unlock Every Single Outfit Guide (In Campaign)
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to unlock Every Uplay Reward
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Unlock Ezio’s Armor Outfit Guide (Video)
- Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Unlock Manor Trophies Guide
- Free Download Assassin’s Creed III HD Theme for Windows7
Let’s start with this what you should have to do first before running Football Superstars which will save you many king of bugs and errors.
What should you do first?
Be sure to check the support article section related to Football Superstars you're having problems with. There you can also find troubleshooting threads which our users have found helpful.
- It's important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed!
- If you're using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC. More information can be found here.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Assassin’s Creed III PC Requirements
Meet your system specifications to Assassin’s Creed III PC requirements.
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 10 compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- DirectX: 10
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible (Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 or 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: 1024 MB DirectX 10 compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- DirectX: 10
- Hard Drive: 17 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible (Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card recommended)
Assassin’s Creed III Supported Graphic Cards:
AMD Radeon: HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA: GeForce 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Assassin’s Creed III Launcher & Multiplayer Connection Issues
If you are having any problem or issue with Ubisoft Game Launcher, Multiplayer Connection Issues or connectivity problem with multiplayer then try the following solution:
Solution 1: First of all, make sure you have up-to-date anti-virus or firewall software installed in your machine also update your router’s firmware as well as.
Solution 2: Configure your router or modem or firewall to allow the following network ports:
Assassin’s Creed III Ports - UDP: 21200, 7959, and 3074
UPlay Launcher - TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200
Achievements - UDP & TCP: 14001
Assassin’s Creed III Xbox360 Controller not working
Solution: First of all make sure you have installed or updated xbox360 controller driver if not then download from here. If problem persists then try to unplug and re-plug the controller. Also try to close and restart the game.
Drivers for Your Hardware to Run Assassin’s Creed III Great
It is highly recommended that you have up to date all hardware drivers like Graphic Card, Sound Card etc. So get the latest drivers for Graphic Cards, Sound, Motherboards etc… from Here and if possible also update your peripherals like Mouse, Keyboard, and Controller etc… from here.
General Fixes for Assassin’s Creed III
Read our General Fixes article to fix major problems and issues.
Assassin’s Creed III Freezes on Loading or Corrupted Save Files – Fix
Solution: If Assassin’s Creed III is freezing in loading screen it may be cause of corruption of save file. So delete the save game file and start the new game. Also verify the game cache from Steam.
Assassin’s Creed III Game Unavailable on Steam Error Fix
Solution: It is problem of Steam, you should exit and re-run the Steam if problem persists then restart your computer and also restart your modem or router.
Assassin’s Creed III d3dx9_27.dll Error Fix
Download and install the latest update of DirectX, you can download from here.
Assassin’s Creed III msvcr71.dll, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll Errors Fix
These error may cause of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010. So install these packages, you can download below.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Assassin’s Creed III System Reboot during Gameplay or Hanged/Freezes – Fix
Solution: The main cause of these issues are overclocked systems especially graphic cards, so roll back your hardware to factory settings.
Assassin’s Creed III Mouse Lag, No Cursor or Out of Control Cursor – Fix
Solution: First of all try to disable all the effects like PostFilter, Shadows, AA and AF. If issue persists then lower Sound Hardware Acceleration:
- Select Run from the START Menu.
- Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
- Select the Sound tab
- Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
- Select Exit
Assassin’s Creed III Black Screen or No Responding – Fix
Solution: Game installing on external hard drive is the gamin cause of this issue. So install the game on internal hard driver to avoid this problem.
Assassin’s Creed III Server Busy
Due to Assassin’s Creed III popularity, this problem occur in the first two days of game launching. So be patience and try again later. You can also read our article Steam Connection and Network Problems and Issues.
Assassin’s Creed III Bad FPS and Slow Performance – Fix
Solution: If you are having this issues then try to run the game in low graphic and especially turn off V-Sync from Graphic Options.
Problem 1: Assassin’s Creed III running slow or too Fast on AMD Processors – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve this issue, read our article AMD Processors Problems and Issues with Games.
Problem 2: Antivirus Detects Virus/Threat in Assassin’s Creed III Files – Fix
Possible Solution: To fix this issue, read our article Antivirus Detects Virus in games or detects threat/virus that is a complete guide of this problem.
Problem 3: DirectX Problems & Issues for Assassin’s Creed III
Possible Solution: Read DirectX Problems and Issues for games to solve all kind of problems related to DirectX.
Problem 4: Assassin’s Creed III Crash to Desktop (CTD) or Black/White Screen – Fix
Possible Solution: Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen will guide you to fix all of crashes in Assassin’s Creed III.
Problem 5: Assassin’s Creed III Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
Possible Solution: Just read our Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix article to solve every kind of crash.
Problem 6: Assassin’s Creed III Doesn’t Start/Launch, Don not run after preparing to Launch or Nothing Happens on Launching – Fix
Possible Solution: This is very commonly issues, especial occurring in new games, to solve these problems, go to Game doesn’t start or do not run after ‘Preparing to Launch’ - Fix.
Problem 7: Assassin’s Creed III Freezing, Having Low or Bad Frame rates, Black Screen after Intro Video – Fix
Possible Solution: If you game is running too slow, having lag or Black Screen after Intro Video then you should try solutions here.
Possible Solution: For NVidia, Right click your desktop>Open NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D settings >In Program Settings, click "Add". Find Assassin’s Creed III exe, should be located in OS (C :) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Assassin’s Creed III. In the dropdown menu, choose "High performance NVIDIA processor"
Problem 8: Assassin’s Creed III Keyboard & Mouse Problems – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve all kind of Keyboard and Mouse Problems and Issues read our article How to fix keyboard and Mouse Problems and How to reduce Mouse and Keyboard Lag and to get latest drivers for your Mouse, Keyboard, Controllers and Racing Wheels click here.
Problem 9: Assassin’s Creed III – NVidia Optimus Problems and Crashes – Fix
Possible Solution: Read our complete guide to solve NVidia Optimus Problems and Issues.
Problem 10: Assassin’s Creed III Crashes on PlayStation 3 & Xbox360 – Fix
Possible Solution: You can also face off some problems and issues on PlayStation 3 and Xbox360, so be informed and get complete guide from here.
Problem 11: Assassin’s Creed III has No Sound, Low Sound, Delayed Dialogues Voices and Sound Stuttering – Fix
Possible Solution: If you have any problem or issue in Assassin’s Creed III, then read our article related to Sound Problems and Issues.
Problem 12: Assassin’s Creed III Steam Problems and Issues for Mac
Possible Solution: For Mac and Steam users, read Steam Problems and Issues for Mac for fixing more of crashes and errors.
Problem 13: Assassin’s Creed III ‘The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate.’ Or Visual 2005, 2008 and 2010 Run Time Error – Fix
Possible Solution: To solve these issues download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 or 2010.
Problem 14: Assassin’s Creed III Problems and Errors on Steam – Fix
Possible Solution: There are various problems and errors can occur in Steam, we have complete guide to solve Steam Problems and Errors.
Problem 15: Can’t Download Assassin’s Creed III from Steam or Steam Network Issues – Fix
Possible Solution: If your game isn’t downloading from Steam or having problems with Steam Network, read our article Steam Connection and Network Problems and Issues.
How to get more performance for Assassin’s Creed III?
Solution: To get more performance and smoothness in Assassin’s Creed III Gameplay, you need to disable background applications. You can also change game priory High in Task Manager, Select game, right click, go to process, again right click and set priory to High.
How to Verify Assassin’s Creed III Cache Files from Steam?
Verifying the game cache files from Steam are the best solution for fixes various problems and errors, how to do this, read our article How to verify game integrity of game cache files from Steam?
Problem 16: Assassin’s Creed III Doesn't Work in Windows 8 Fix
Possible Solution: if you are using Windows 8 Consumer Preview, then it will not run and I have a simple solution to make it working, just right click the game.exe, Properties, go to compatibility tab, and check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)”.
Problem 17: Assassin’s Creed III Missing Texture Fix
Possible Solution 1: Disable Post Processing Effects from the game option to avoid this issue.
Possible Solution 2: Update you Hardware drivers to the latest like, Graphic Card and Sound Card; you can download all hardware drivers from Here.
Possible Solution 3: After updating the drivers of graphic card, if you didn’t solve this problem then try to uninstall the driver from the control panel and download previous version of driver.
Possible Solution 4: Run the game with different resolution.
Possible Solution 5: Run the game with lower graphic settings, hope it may help you.
Possible Solution 6: If you are using Steam, then verify the game Cache files.
Problem 18: Assassin’s Creed III Can’t See Main Menu - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Verify the game cache in Steam for errors. If there are corrupted files, try reinstalling the game.
Possible Solution 2: Defragment Cache Files from Steam then restart you game.
Possible Solution 3: Also update your Graphic Card driver, get latest driver from here.
Problem 19: Assassin’s Creed III isn’t working on Vista – Fix
Possible Solution: First of all, Ensure your system is updated to Service Pack 2 and includes the Platform Update. Click Start, click All Programs and then click Windows Update. If you have installed the latest Windows Update and are experiencing problems running the game, you may need to install the following Vista update (KB971512): Click to download the update for Windows Vista (32-bit) or Windows Vista (64-bit).
Problem 20: Can’t install Assassin’s Creed III / Encounter installation error: "Description: Incompatible Version of the RPC Stub" - Fix
Possible Solution: To solve this problem, download and run mcrepair.exe
Problem 21: Assassin’s Creed III launcher error "You are not allowed to continue because your do not have the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try again." - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Run the game as admin. Right click the exe file and click 'Run as administrator'.
Possible Solution 2: Enable administrative privileges for your user account.
Problem 22: Assassin’s Creed III "Failed to create D3D device” Error Fix
Possible Solution 1: Install or Update DirectX to the latest version. This is usually encountered if you didn't install the bundled DirectX drivers when you installed the game. Get the latest DirectX and more information from Here.
Possible Solution 2: Update your video card drivers of NVidia/ATI/Intel HD from Here, and try installing their Beta drivers too.
Problem 23: Assassin’s Creed III Display Driver Has Stopped Working
- Go to program files/steam/steam apps/common/ Assassin’s Creed III.
- Right Click the portal application.
- Clicks troubleshoot in-compatibility issues.
Problem 24: Assassin’s Creed III.exe Has Stopped Responding Fix
Possible Solution: Try rolling back (downgrading to a previous version) your video card drivers and see if this will resolve the issue. Usually this is a problem with experimental beta drivers from NVidia or ATI.
Problem 25: Assassin’s Creed III 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)' Error Fix
Possible Solution: If you are getting "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" or a similar error and cannot run the game post patch 2.1, please download .NET 4 and install it manually.
Problem 26: Assassin’s Creed III Resolution Issue
Possible Solution: Make sure your display hardware supports the game resolution you are trying to play in. Please check what resolution your display hardware supports:
For Windows XP and Windows Vista Users:
- Go to Control Panel
- Locate Display icon, open it
- Go to Settings tab.
- Locate the resolution slider that says Screen Resolution or the slider labeled Resolution and drag it to the far right.
For Windows 7 Users:
- Click on the Start button > Control Panel.
- Select Appearance and Personalization > Display.
- Select Display > Adjust Screen Resolution.
- On Resolution bring down the pull-down menu and slide the resolution pointer all the way up toward High.
Recommended Resolutions for Play Assassin’s Creed III
- 800 x 600
- 1024 x 768
- 1280 x 1024
- 1600 x 1200
- 800 x 480
- 1152 x 720
- 1280 x 720
- 1680 x 1050
- 1920 x 1080
- 1920 x 1200
Assassin’s Creed III DVD Read Problem
Possible Solution: There are some things that could be wrong with game DVD problems, you should try following solutions:
- When inserting the game disc in ROM drive, hold down the Left Shift key, it will come up the AutoPlay Splash Scree.
- If you are using burning software like Alcohol 120%, you should turn off the emulation option from Options>Emulation.
- Try another disk in the ROM drive to make sure it’s working or Windows can properly read disks.
How to run Assassin’s Creed III smooth on low spec systems?
Solution: You can also run the game smooth and playable to following steps:
- Close all background applications especially Antivirus or Firewall programs.
- Go to game graphic or display options, try to select lowest resolution to get more Frame rates.
Don’t forget to share your experience with Assassin’s Creed III with us…
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail