- Created on Monday, 19 March 2012 05:23
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the third and latest installment in Valve Software‘s critically-acclaimed Counter-Strike series, which is arguably the most popular and successful multiplayer first-person shooter on the PC in history and has dominated the online action market for more than a decade.
As CS: GO’s beta released on PC, you can face off a tiny problem, that is language issue, because game has released in Russian and English language, and from our guide you can change language settings easily, try these steps to change language in CS: GO.
- After installing the game, press Windows + R button
- Type ‘Regedit’ in the window
- Now go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam
- In Right Panel, you will see a ‘language’ file
- Open it, and enter ‘English’ or ‘RU’ for your require language
- That’s it, Enjoy
Note: You can change your language by pressing ‘Alt + Shift’ to change Russian to English or English to Russian at any stage when you need to enter in any text inside the VM.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail