- Created on Sunday, 06 May 2012 15:01
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
In Sniper Elite V2, there are many errors or crashes and we already gave most of solutions in our Sniper Elite V2 Crashes and Fixes. Now we have found the solution of the most occurring issue, the display and resolution setting. You can change your complete display and resolution settings manually without launching the Sniper Elite V2.
To solve display, resolution and Black Screen Issue, just follow these steps:
- To access your Sniper Elite V2 game settings file, Show the Hidden Files from your Folder Option, Select View Tab and check the option ‘Show the hidden files and folders’.
- Now navigate to C:\Users\CurrentUser\AppData\Local\SniperV2
- In this folder, you will see the configuration file named ‘Settings’ open the file in Notepad
- You can edit all the display settings for Sniper Elite V2 in this file
- First of all, change the game resolution as your required Display Hardware (Monitor or LCD etc…)
Note: Change other settings like Motion Blur, VSync, AmbientOcclusion, AntiAliasing etc… to low (Change values 1 to 0).
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes