LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 PC Crashes, BlackScreen, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), No Sound, Errors and Fixes
- Created on Friday, 11 November 2011 16:16
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter’s heroic adventures in the Muggle™ and wizarding worlds. From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley™, Hogsmeade™ and Hogwarts™ – plus new locations including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow – players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort™.
- Play through 24 story events and return to Hogwarts where there are 16 different lessons to attend
- Learn and use all new charms and spells including the Unforgivable Curses.
- Master advanced dueling skills to defeat Voldemort’s Death Eaters as you battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
- Discover and unlock over 80 characters including, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Horace Slughorn.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen
First of all you need to know about the LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 pc system requirements that meet to your pc.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Dual core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- GPU: NVidia 6800 or better, ATI 1950 or better
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- HDD Space: 8GB of free hard disk space
- Sound Card: 9.0c compatible Audio Device
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Quad Core 2.7 GHz
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 8800 or better or ATI HD3870 or better
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- HDD Space: 9GB of free hard disk space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
Download Latest Drivers of Your Graphic Cards
Problem 1: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Crash at Menu, Randomly Crashes
Possible Solution 1: Close your all background applications and unnecessary programs and be sure that nothing is conflicting with the game. Try these steps to close applications or programs.
Click Start > Run > type msconfig > Click the Startup tab > Click Disable All button > Apply > OK, and restart your computer.
Possible Solution 2: Disable your anti-virus programs and add LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 to your firewall and anti-virus exceptions
Possible Solution 3: Download the latest version of your DirectX from Here.
Possible Solution 4: Update you Graphic Card Drivers, for NVidia Graphic Cards, try to download and install the NVidia 285.79 Driver Version and for AMD (ATI) Graphic Cards, try download and installing the AMD Catalyst 11.10.
Problem 2: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 Blackscreen Fix
Possible Solution 1: Run the game in compatibility with Windows XP SP3.
Possible Solution 2: Also, you can try to lower the game’s settings by disabling Vsync and multi-sampling and turning down environment detail levels.
Possible Solution 3: Try different resolution options on your PC.
Problem 3: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 has No Sound, Sound Error, Sound Problems and Sound Stuttering Fix
Possible Solution 1: Reduce Sound Acceleration by following these steps: Click Start>Run>Type dxdiag>Press Enter> Select the sound tab and Reduce Sound Acceleration
Possible Solution 2: Update your Sound Card Driver.
Possible Solution 3: If you are experiencing no sound or sound stuttering, run the game with Stereo Sound.
Problem 4: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 Crashes on Nintendo Wii
Possible Solution 1: Adjusting the sound settings of the Wii system to "Stereo" or "Mono" from "Surround" has been known to resolve the issue. To adjust the Wii system's sound settings:
- In Wii Channel menu>Select Wii Options>Press the A Button.
- Go to Wii Settings>Press the A Button.
- In the Wii Settings menu>Go to Sound>Press the A Button.
- Select "Stereo" or "Mono">Press the A Button to confirm settings.
- Re-start LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7.
I hope these steps will fix you problem
Problem 5: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 Freezes Fix
Possible Solution 1: Try to reinstall the game.
Possible Solution 2: Disable or turn off your antivirus programs.
Problem 6: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 Visual 2005, 2008 and 2010 Run Time Error
Possible Solution: Install Microsoft Visual Runtime Libraries to fix this problem from Here.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Problem 7: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7"Failed to create D3D device” Error Fix
Possible Solution 1: Try to Install or Update DirectX to the latest version.
Possible Solution 2: Update your video card drivers of NVidia/ATI/IntelHD from official download sites, and try installing their Beta drivers too.
*We are finding other Problems & Issue So Check Back again!!!
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail