Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army PC Crashes, Low FPS, Crash to Desktop, Launch Problem, Errors and Fixes
- Created on Friday, 01 March 2013 13:44
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
In Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, you can play as co-op blood drenched campaign with horrible enemies. In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble, a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. The game has released, we are going to fix all possible Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Crashes, Problems and Errors, check below the break.
What should you do first?
Be sure to check the support article section related to Football Superstars you're having problems with. There you can also find troubleshooting threads which our users have found helpful.
- It's important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed!
- If you're using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC. More information can be found here.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army PC Specifications
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Minimum Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Note: Windows XP is NOT supported)
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free drive space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or ATI Radeon HD 3870
- Sound: DirectX 10.0 Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: DirectX 11.0
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity. Internet connection and free Steam account required for activation.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Steam failed to start Missing executable – Fix
Solution: Restart the Steam client to fix this problem, if problem persists verify the game cache from Steam.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Xbox360 Controller not working
Solution: First of all make sure you have installed or updated xbox360 controller driver if not then download from here. If problem persists then try to unplug and re-plug the controller. Also try to close and restart the game.
Drivers for Your Hardware to Run Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Great
It is highly recommended that you have up to date all hardware drivers like Graphic Card, Sound Card etc. So get the latest drivers for Graphic Cards, Sound, Motherboards etc… from Here and if possible also update your peripherals like Mouse, Keyboard, and Controller etc… from here.
General Fixes for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Read our General Fixes article to fix major problems and issues.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Freezes on Loading or Corrupted Save Files – Fix
Solution: If Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army is freezing in loading screen it may be cause of corruption of save file. So delete the save game file and start the new game. Also verify the game cache from Steam.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Game Unavailable on Steam Error Fix
Solution: It is problem of Steam, you should exit and re-run the Steam if problem persists then restart your computer and also restart your modem or router.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army d3dx9_27.dll Error Fix
Download and install the latest update of DirectX, you can download from here.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army msvcr71.dll, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll Errors Fix
These errors may cause of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010. So install these packages, you can download below.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army System Reboot during Gameplay or Hanged/Freezes – Fix
Solution: The main cause of these issues are overclocked systems especially graphic cards, so roll back your hardware to factory settings.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Mouse Lag, No Cursor or Out of Control Cursor – Fix
Solution: First of all try to disable all the effects like Post Filter, Shadows, AA and AF. If issue persists then lower Sound Hardware Acceleration:
- Select Run from the START Menu.
- Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
- Select the Sound tab
- Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
- Select Exit
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Black Screen or No Responding – Fix
Solution: Game installing on external hard drive is the gamin cause of this issue. So install the game on internal hard driver to avoid this problem.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Bad FPS and Slow Performance – Fix
Solution: If you are having this issues then try to run the game in low graphic and especially turn off V-Sync from Graphic Options.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Missing Texture Fix
Possible Solution 1: Disable Post Processing Effects from the game option to avoid this issue.
Possible Solution 2: Update you Hardware drivers to the latest like, Graphic Card and Sound Card; you can download all hardware drivers from Here
Possible Solution 3: After updating the drivers of graphic card, if you didn’t solve this problem then try to uninstall the driver from the control panel and download previous version of driver.
Possible Solution 4: Run the game with different resolution.
Possible Solution 5: Run the game with lower graphic settings, hope it may help you.
Possible Solution 6: If you are using Steam, then verify the game Cache files.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Can’t See Main Menu - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Verify the game cache in Steam for errors. If there are corrupted files, try reinstalling the game.
Possible Solution 2: Defragment Cache Files from Steam then restart you game.
Possible Solution 3: Also update your Graphic Card driver, get latest driver from here.
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army isn’t working on Vista – Fix
Possible Solution: First of all, Ensure your system is updated to Service Pack 2 and includes the Platform Update. Click Start, click All Programs and then click Windows Update. If you have installed the latest Windows Update and are experiencing problems running the game, you may need to install the following Vista update (KB971512): Click to download the update for Windows Vista (32-bit)
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Other Errors and Problems
Don’t forget to share your experience with Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army with us…
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes