- Created on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 04:10
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is first-person, modern shooter exclusively designed around the sniper experience. It takes the bulls-eye precision of its predecessor to new and exciting heights, offering more diverse sniper challenges; a rebuilt AI system and the thrilling “one shot, one kill” precision that made the... check the complete guide to fix Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 PC Crashes, Low FPS, Crash to Desktop, Can’t Launch, Problems and Errors.
What should you do first?
Be sure to check the support article section related to Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 you're having problems with. There you can also find troubleshooting threads which our users have found helpful.
- It's important that you have the latest version of DirectX and graphics drivers installed!
- If you're using Windows Vista or 7, you should try disabling UAC. More information can be found here.
- Installing the latest updates for your operating system is always a good idea and can also resolve some of your issues. Same thing goes for shutting down or disabling any non-crucial applications running in the background, especially anti-virus software, as they might interfere with your games. Try it and see if it helps.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 PC Specifications
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9Gb
- Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 has stopped working – Fix
Solution: You just need to install latest drivers of your Graphic Card and especially for AMD HD Cards, you should download Catalyst 1219.1520.27485.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Steam failed to start Missing executable – Fix
Solution: Restart the Steam client to fix this problem, if problem persists verify the game cache from Steam.
Drivers for Your Hardware to Run Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Great
It is highly recommended that you have up to date all hardware drivers like Graphic Card, Sound Card etc. So get the latest drivers for Graphic Cards, Sound, Motherboards etc… from Here and if possible also update your peripherals like Mouse, Keyboard, and Controller etc… from here.
General Fixes for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Read our General Fixes article to fix major problems and issues.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Freezes on Loading or Corrupted Save Files – Fix
Solution: If Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is freezing in loading screen it may be cause of corruption of save file. So delete the save game file and start the new game. Also verify the game cache from Steam.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Game Unavailable on Steam Error Fix
Solution: It is problem of Steam, you should exit and re-run the Steam if problem persists then restart your computer and also restart your modem or router.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 d3dx9_27.dll Error Fix
Download and install the latest update of DirectX, you can download from here.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 msvcr71.dll, msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll Errors Fix
These errors may cause of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010. So install these packages, you can download below.
For 32-bit Windows Versions:
For 64-bit Windows Versions:
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 System Reboot during Gameplay or Hanged/Freezes – Fix
Solution: The main cause of these issues are overclocked systems especially graphic cards, so roll back your hardware to factory settings.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Mouse Lag, No Cursor or Out of Control Cursor – Fix
Solution: First of all try to disable all the effects like Post Filter, Shadows, AA and AF. If issue persists then lower Sound Hardware Acceleration:
- Select Run from the START Menu.
- Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
- Select the Sound tab
- Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
- Select Exit
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Black Screen or No Responding – Fix
Solution: Game installing on external hard drive is the gamin cause of this issue. So install the game on internal hard driver to avoid this problem.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Bad FPS and Slow Performance – Fix
Solution: If you are having this issues then try to run the game in low graphic and especially turn off V-Sync from Graphic Options.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Missing Texture Fix
Possible Solution 1: Disable Post Processing Effects from the game option to avoid this issue.
Possible Solution 2: Update you Hardware drivers to the latest like, Graphic Card and Sound Card; you can download all hardware drivers from Here
Possible Solution 3: After updating the drivers of graphic card, if you didn’t solve this problem then try to uninstall the driver from the control panel and download previous version of driver.
Possible Solution 4: Run the game with different resolution.
Possible Solution 5: Run the game with lower graphic settings, hope it may help you.
Possible Solution 6: If you are using Steam, then verify the game Cache files.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Can’t See Main Menu - Fix
Possible Solution 1: Verify the game cache in Steam for errors. If there are corrupted files, try reinstalling the game.
Possible Solution 2: Defragment Cache Files from Steam then restart you game.
Possible Solution 3: Also update your Graphic Card driver, get latest driver from here.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 isn’t working on Vista – Fix
Possible Solution: First of all, Ensure your system is updated to Service Pack 2 and includes the Platform Update. Click Start, click All Programs and then click Windows Update. If you have installed the latest Windows Update and are experiencing problems running the game, you may need to install the following Vista update (KB971512): Click to download the update for Windows Vista (32-bit)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Steam Problems and Other Errors
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, and Game Crashes during Loading Screen – Fix
Don’t forget to share your experience with Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 with us…
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail