- Created on Sunday, 13 November 2011 06:54
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
From the many crashes, errors and problems of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, now we have fix of Skyrim Full Screen Issue, for solve this issue just follow these steps:
To Run the Skyrim on Normal Resolution (1024x768) just download the file and replace it into:
- Download the Skyrim_Full_Screen_Fix File.
- Extract it.
- Replace file in C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\Skyrim
- Open the file
- Change these values with your require resolution by "H" for Height and "W" for Width at line No. "37 & 38"
For More Issues?
You May Also Like This...
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes