- Created on Thursday, 17 January 2013 11:55
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
In this very new DLC of Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock, they have something new for the players. Hidden around the Hunter’s Grotto are four furnaces for burning your valuable eridium. You have to enough for that, you can summon the secret boss named Dexiduous the Invincible and can kill him.
Want to kill the secret raid of in Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock, here we are going to cover with the video and also some written tips, with which you can summon this deadly boss and can kill him easily, just by follow the guide below.
In order to summon this secret Boss, complete the main story missions of Big Game Hunt, also bring 99 Eridium shards. There are four totems need to feed between 20 - 25 Eridium shards. These are scattered around the Hunter’s Grotto.
Look for a totem with a black furnace full of purple Eridium at its base.
Look in the far southern corner of the Grotto, in the slightly more narrow passage full of native wall paintings.
Travel west to another tribal camp looking out over the water, on a high cliff. Check out the center of the western section of the Grotto.
Look east of the large gap in the map where your first totem was located. Cross over to the eastern section across the gap and look for a camp in the center with elevator access. Ride the lift, and you’ll exit out to another camp with the totem out in the open.
The next totem is directly north of the third. Travel up to the cliff and jump off, you’ll be able to spot the final totem near the water near another small cluster of buildings below.
After that travel to the center of the norther section of the Grotto. Look for a new totem with four unlit torches. If you’ve filled all four furnaces with Eridium, the torches will all be lit. Center of a large plainis the spawn point, with only a single rock to mark its location.
That leaves plenty of room to fight.
How to Kill Dexiduous the Invincible Guide
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes