- Created on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 09:00
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
In order to get the 100 % completing of the game or in any mission, you have to complete some task to get it. If you are looking how you can complete this achievement (Every hero has a weakness), here below you will find the full guide, how you can get this Achievement/Trophy.
Every hero has a weakness (10 G)
- You completed Furnace of Souls without taking damage from the furnace.
Mission 17: Furnance of Souls
During the entire 17th mission you may not be damaged by the fire that is emitted from the ground every 7 seconds. The fire can only damage you while you are in the air, so do your best to move between platforms very quickly. While standing on solid ground you are save.
Restart the last checkpoint immediately if you fall down or are damaged by the fire. During the fight sequences make sure that you are not pushed into the fire by your enemies. The trophy / achievement will unlock after the mission is over.
If you having any trouble in single-player mode, you can get help about it on our video walkthrough, Achievements, Trophies and for additional help and details find out in the game on DmC: Devil May Cry Full Game Guide page.
You may also like to download: Devil May Cry (DmC) HD Theme for Windows 7/8.
Every hero has a weakness Achievement/Trophy Guide
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes