- Created on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 16:15
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
To beat the rivals and win the races you need to be sharp driver and also will need to use all power-ups in F1 Race Stars. There are many different power-ups to collect and use in F1 Race Stars. Each can help you speed ahead or slow your rivals - try to find them all!
You May like also F1 Race Stars PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS and Fixes
You can drop these Balloons on the track and rivals who drive through them will find their screen covered in fun confetti.
Use your Boost to get extra speed for overtaking.
Use Bottle Rocket and turn your car into a flying bottle of fizzy pop and fly up the track.
DRS (Drag Reduction System)
Deploy the DRS to become invulnerable and increase your top speed.
Caught in the pack? Use Pulse to slow down the cars around you.
Launch your Pulse Bubble forward, then trigger it when you have found your targets.
Do the rain dance… use the Rain Cloud power-up and you will cause a slowing shower to pour down on the car in first place.
Launch the Ricochet Bubble forward to trap your rival’s car.
Call in the Safety Car to slow up the pack.
Use the Seeker Bubble to trap the driver ahead of you.
Use Static to disable the other drivers’ power-ups.
Sneak up the grid – use Teleport to leap up the track.
Drop this naughty bubble on the track and other drivers will become trapped when they drive into it.
When it rains, it pours! Trigger wet weather and slow down the drivers – except you will have wet tyres to speed past your rivals.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes