- Created on Friday, 26 October 2012 10:42
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
In Farming Simulator 2013 you keeps all the ingredients that make the staple of virtual farming, while incorporating many new machines, vehicles, crops, animals, and environments.
Welcome to the Farming Simulator 2013 hints and Tips page. Here we are going to tell you some of the best game tips and hints, with which help you can play the game easily.
Hints and Tips:
Here below are some hints and tips for you which you should use in-game. This will help you in the game to grow-up your fields better and better.
1: You can change the time scale during the game (standard keys 7 & 8). With this function you can speed up time e.g. to make the night pass faster.
2: If you leave certain grain types in their ripe state for too long they wither away. Only sow as much as you can reap in time.
3: All the vehicles and tools you own continually cause running costs which you can look up in the finances view. The smaller you can keep your arsenal of machines, the lower is its price over time.
4: The game menu offers several map views that indicate what is growing where and in what condition your fields are.
5: The game menu also displays a map which shows the current positions of all your equipment. If you want to switch into a specific vehicle, you can just click on it in this view.
6: Depending on the selected difficulty, your silos are already filled with grain. Sell the grain to improve your funds early in the game.
7: It is a good idea to park vehicles at important locations (e.g. the cow pasture or the vehicle shop). This way you can quickly get there just by witching through the vehicles (tab key).
8: If the grain prices are at an all-time low, you can store your harvest in the silos at your farm and wait a few days for the prices to stabilize.
19When selecting a save-game you also have the option to reset the vehicles of a particular save-game. Use this function if you accidentally got a tractor stuck somewhere or drove it into the river. Use this function with caution, though, as it resets all vehicles and tools of that save-game.
10: Use the pole barns found at several locations to park your vehicles.
11: You can call the store directly by pressing P without having to actually go there. However, you still have to pick up your purchase at the vehicle shop.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail