- Created on Saturday, 04 February 2012 08:02
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
You can access all available locations and time variations throughout the game in Historia Crux. You can open it in game menu. You can use it at any time but, to open a new location you need an Artefact. Artefact is a key to unlock a time gate. you can earn the artefact by completing a story objective. But if you need any king of help here it is, we aregiving you the full guide of all Artefact that you can earn in-game.
Closing Gates and Reversing Time
Wild Artefacts List
Here is the list of all these Wild Artefact which you need to open the new locations in your Historiia Crux menu.
There are 10 Wild Artefacts to be found, and with the help of them you can open a special blue gate. Which will lead you to the new optional areas. You can visit those areas if you want to do, that will help you yo complete the game 100%. Remember if don’t want to visit these areas then you can leave it, it’s not related with the story-mode.
Lets Start wit the Artefact locations.
1): Bresha Ruins 005 AF
Near Chocorina, you’ll need to use Moogle Hunt to make it materialize.
2): Bresha Ruins 300 AF
Complete the fragment mission Iridium Ring. You’ll encounter the quest giver right as you arrive the first time.
3): Archylte Steppe
Overlooking the cliff at the far west of the map, you should see a platform down below with the artefact. Throw Mog at it.
Sold for 10,000 Casino Coins, or 7,500 Casino Coins if you have the Bargain Hunter fragment skill.
5): Augusta Tower 200 AF
On Floor 50, turn immediately to your left as you enter the elevator room and use Moogle Hunt on the invisible object.
6): City of Academia 4XX AF
This one’s tricky. Roughly in the southeast portion of the map, you’ll find it in an alcove on the lower level. Requires Moogle Hunt and it blends into the wall really well.
7): Mt. Yaschas 100 AF
Progress through the fragment missions and you’ll eventually have to solve a Time Labyrinth. The Wild Artefact will be your reward.
8): Oerba Village 200 AF
In the northwest section of the map, near the large tree. Look for a ledge on the building overlooking the sea (before you go down any stairs). You’ll have to throw Mog at it.
9): Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF
While riding on the largest beast’s back, you can see this floating off to one of the sides in the tunnel. Throw Mog to get it.
10): A Dying World 700 AF
After you leave this location for the first time, return and examine the goddess statue using Moogle Hunt.
Also See the links:
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes