- Created on Monday, 19 November 2012 08:19
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Hitman Absolution is the next entry from the world famous stealth action series Hitman. There are too many new features to enhance the stealth abilities and close or ranged combat systems. Check out the full Controls list and action combat system guide and tips.
You May also like:
- Free Download Hitman Absolution HD Theme for Windows 7/8
- Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough
- Hitman: Absolution Achievements Guide
- Hitman: Absolution Trophies Guide
- Hitman: Absolution Challenges Guide
- Hitman: Absolution Mini Ninjas Easter Egg Guide – How to Find
- Hitman: Absolution Kane and Lynch Easter Egg Guide - How to Find
- Hitman: Absolution Chipmunk Costume Easter Egg Guide - How to Find
- Hitman: Absolution Silent Assassin Guide
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), Freezes, Low or Bad FPS, Problems, Errors and Fixes
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge Gameplay Walkthrough
- Hitman Absolution PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS and Reboot Fix
Move/Crouch/Run W, A, S or D/C/SHIFT
Camera/Shoulder Switch Move Mouse/V
Select Weapon 0-9
Holster CAPS LOCK
Aim Right Mouse Button
Shoot/Throw Left Mouse Button
Instinct Left CTRL
Pick Up Item F
Drop Item G
Silent Close-Combat Kill: To complete a silent close-combat kill, approach target from behind with an item or silenced weapon equipped and press Q. To subdue a target, holster your weapon and approach them from behind, press Q and then repeatedly tap Q (press w at the prompt to kill the target).
Human Shield: To take a human shield, either approach target from behind with a single-handed weapon equipped and press X or hold X while at gunpoint to initiate a Fake Surrender (when prompt). Press Q to knock out your hostage when they’re no longer needed.
Fire at Multiple Targets: To fire at multiple targets in quick succession hold CTRL to enter Instinct Mode and press Q. Then hold the right mouse button to aim and use the left mouse button to ‘tag’ them. Then press Q to execute. To steady your aim when shooting, hold SHIFT. Then press the left mouse button to take the shot.
How to use Sniper Rifle or How to Snipe a Target? To sniper the target, hold the right mouse button to take aim, use the mouse wheel to zoon in, hold SHIFT to steady your aim and then press the left mouse button to take the shot.
Cover System: To enter cover press SPACE. To leave the cover, press SPACE again or walk away from it. If you use the “Locked Cover” mode, it will keep you snapped to the cover until you press SPACE to get out. To vault over cover press E. To move from cover to cover, face a new object and press E.
Items can be used as weapons, distractions or both in order to gain a tactical advantage. There are many ways to remain incognito, including activating distractions and hiding bodies.
How to hide Bodies?
To hide a body, press B to pick it up, press W, A, S and D to drag it, and press E to dump it when near a suitable hiding place.
How to Fool Enemies?
To make fool enemies, use Instinct Mode to blend in. This will temporarily fool enemies with the same type of outfit as yours.
How to find Paths or Usable Items and Locate Objectives?
You can use Instinct Mode to view usable items, locate objectives, predict the paths of enemies, blend in when disguised, and initiate Point Shooting and more. To enter Instinct Mode hold CTRL (Note that Instinct drains the Instinct Meter). You can fill the Instinct Meter by completing objectives, activating distractions and taking out enemies using stealthy methods. To learn more about your surroundings, you can also activate the Instinct Mode by holding CTRL when prompted (Instinct hints can be disabled in the Options menu).
Combat Proficiency Tips
- Subject displays resolute calm and utter ruthlessness when engaging in close-quarters combat.
- Subject has no apparent moral qualms about inflicting collateral damage to achieve goals
- Subject is the shining light of our combat training program. He shows no obvious weaknesses in either close or ranged combat scenarios and is equally formidable whether armed or unarmed.
- When handling weapons, subject displays unerring accuracy at all ranges. Faced with multiple targets, he employs logical strategy and skilled use of his environment.
Mental Aptitude Tips
- Subject’s unparalleled mental agility allows him to quickly adapt to his environment.
- Subject exhibits heightened levels of intuition serves him well in both strategic and combat scenarios.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes