- Created on Thursday, 11 August 2011 04:43
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
The Prince’s heroics in Ubisoft’s acclaimed action adventure game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time caused a rift in the timeline and spawned a mythical beast known as the Dahaka. Now years after the events of the previous game, the Dahaka pursues the Prince relentlessly. The Prince’s last hope to change his fate is to travel back into the past and stop the creation of the Sands of Time.
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Unlockables
Get a video
On the first level when you enter the castle when you jump on the first ledge turn right and you will see box hit it and the next time you go to the main menu (after you save it)you can see an action packed movie
Get Alternate Ending
To get alternate ending, you must beat the game on HARD difficulty. To get first video beat it on NORMAL or EASY mode.
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Hints
In the Throne and the Mask stage, when you are in the Central Hall rotate the lever to cover the gap. Go down the path where the Life Upgrade was, but instead of going in the door, break part of the wall to the right to find the Hockey Stick.
Attack moves and hits to escape
1. When ever you are surrounded by enemies find a pillar on the ground level press square near the pillar the prince will make a 360 degree move and swing the sword making a place empty enough to come out of the surrounding enemies.
2.To gain sand from enemies in yellow color, they can give sand while it is only available from higher grade enemies, to gain sand from them press triangle when you are close to enemy then square (can be done only with single weapon.)
3. You can gain the lost strength not even from save point but also from water any where available on the ground but you won't be able to save the game there.
4. To gain lost sand smash the pitchers and other objects and you can retrieve the sand.
5. When you will get the loin sword from Kaleena the way forward is to move the lever for changing the position of the walls and got to the door of the hall of time hour glass and just before entering then door move to your left and jump at the corner and reach a parallel wall where there is no way further make a wall climb and you will reach the top and from there you will find a ladder taking you to next level.
6. If you want to make a fast movement on the bars instead of making the Prince to swing on the bar more than two times just press R1 and press X in the first swing and you can move faster in case of chase with Dhaka.
7. Never jump on the girls with double weapons in Red dress and Camouflaged or they will block the attack and throw the Prince down and attack back.
Life upgrade locations
1. The past version of the area where you first fight the Crow King. There's a switch on the side at the bottom of the stairs. Normally you'd need to slow down time to be able to get through the timed grate. But so early into the game I don't have that ability yet. So you quickly jump on the side of the stairs and pull yourself up. And roll like crazy up the stairs and through the grate.
2. (Sacrificial Altar - Past) After you defeat Shadee or whatever her name is, you go into the shrine and pull open the stone door.
3. After you receive the key/sword for the main hallway from Kaihleena, you have to move the lever to the third option (that doesn't allow you to the towers). Go to the gap and jump down to the platform 2 feet below. Now Push off and press jump on the walls to slow your descend to the bottom. Now wall run to the right and at the last moment wall jump up. From there wall run to the right again and wall jump down the two walls and slowly make your down to the door.
Now you can either go to the clock tower or the water tower. I chose Water Tower
4. Now when you get to the area where you fight in a mini forest like area where 4 demons and 3 shadows lurk. Run to the left side of the area and there's 2 ledges and a wall run to the right. after that it's only a series of ledges away.
5. This is in the area where there are 4 tall water spouts and 2 mini water spouts. After making your way to the lever that will turn on the spouts. Look up and there should be a doorway.
Now unto the Clock tower.
6. Now when you encounter the bomb throwing Giant. There are two breakable walls in that area. One for a fountain and switch. And the opposite breakable wall is the life upgrade. Use the bomb throwing giant.
7. Two parts to this. Above the area where you fought the Giant or received the Lion Sword. After dispatching the 3 demons there's two walls to break. break then first and then run up the wall to press a switch and immediately slow time and run to the other broken doorway.
8. In the Library. On the second circular balance beam. Jump off unto a ledge and shimmy across the bottom ledge and up to the door.
9. You have to go back in a place near the beggining.
Remember the Place near the beggining where you chase Shadee and a door shuts behind her? And then you have to go up a set of platforms to finally reach the switch atop the room?. Right before sacrificial pit.
-You must go back there when you get a sword that can break walls.
-Make your way back up this room. Look carefully when on the top platforms.
-There should be A set of metal bars in one of the wall that seem damaged. There's a crate behind those bars.
-Break the metal bars with your sword. Bring the crate onto the platform and look up. You can use the crate to acess a passage in the roof.
At the part when your the sand wraith and you are going through the mountainsin the past to get to the throne room you come to a door thats closed and the prince says something about the fog. Hit the switch and go through the door, fall into the little hole with the next switch. to the left of the switch is a wall that you can barely tell is cracked. Used the Scorpion Sword on it and it will shatterthrow away whatever extra weapon you have and break the weapon rack in the left corner of the small room. A sword should be left on the ground that glows a bright yellow. When you pick it up it will say ? where the sword picture usually comes up and you'll have a sword that can kill almost anything in two hits.
One of the miscellaneous secondary weapons is the teddy bear. Locate it after earning the Scorpion Sword in the clock (west) tower. There are three encounters with a giant golem enemy in the clock tower when you initially go through it; the first is before you start negotiating the vertical climbing of the tower (past); the second is atop the clock tower (past); the third is is stationary and throws exploding monsters in the clock tower's second area (past).
Look for the room where the second giant golem enemy is. You will need to be in the present (so find a time portal) and drop into the water-filled dead end past the golem's room. Break the wall and retrieve the teddy bear.
The teddy bear is almost unbreakable and does almost no damage, but has the ability to restore lost life to the Prince with each successful blow on an enemy.
These may seem nearly impossible to beat at first glance, but try rolling between this hulk's legs and attack its ankles from behind. Once enough attacks are placed, it will drop to a knee, giving you a chance to jump on its back . From there, continue to strike the back of its head . Watch out for grabbing hands by leaning away from them. Once you hit it enough to the back of the head, the Prince will strike a final death blow.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Farming Simulator 2013 Field Locations Map Detail