- Created on Wednesday, 06 March 2013 06:51
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
Previous Inhabitants is the 12th challenge in Cliffside Bunker mission in Tomb Raider, in order to complete this challenge you have to Burn the 4 Chrysanthemum Banners of the Imperial Japanese Army. Here in this guide we are going to cover all locations of 4 Chrysanthemum Banners that you have to burn. You can use the fire Arrow or the torch to burn them.
Need to find the other challenge guide you can visit this:
- Tomb Raider: Ghost Hunter Challenge Guide
- Tomb Raider: Pyromaniac Challenge Guide
- Tomb Raider: Illumination Challenge in Mountain Village Guide
- Tomb Raider: Egg Poacher Challenge in Mountain Village Guide
- Tomb Raider: Non-Believer Challenge in Mountain Base Guide
- Tomb Raider: Laid to Rest Challenge in Shanty Town Guide
- Tomb Raider: Silencer Challenge in Shanty Town Guide
- Tomb Raider: Firestarter Challenge in Geothermal Caverns Guide
- Tomb Raider: Red Cap Roundup Challenge in Summit Forest Guide
- Tomb Raider: Cairn Raider Challenge in Shipwreck Beach Guide
- Tomb Raider: Minesweeper Challenge in Shipwreck Beach Guide
- Tomb Raider: Sun Killer Challenge in Research Base Guide
You may also like to download: Free Download Tomb Raider 2013 HD Theme for Windows 7/8
If you want to farm the unlimited XP and Salvage in the multiplayer of Tomb Raider to boost up your level you can check out our: Tomb Raider: How to Farm Unlimited XP and Salvage Guide
Cliffside Bunker Beach: Previous Inhabitants Challenge
Here is the location of all the 4 Chrysanthemum Banners that have to find and destroy in this mission to complete this challenge.
Chrysanthemum Banner – 01 Location:
Before slides through the crack in the wall, you will find the first flag in the gun bunker.
Chrysanthemum Banner – 02 Location:
You can find this flag on the main bunker building's roof.
Chrysanthemum Banner – 03 Location:
When you first enters the bunker's big main room. It above to you look up to see this one.
Chrysanthemum Banner – 04 Location:
You will find this flag near the Endurance Overlook day camp on the crane above the army truck that's parked.
Cliffside Bunker Beach: Previous Inhabitants Challenge Video Guide
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes