- Created on Saturday, 09 February 2013 11:22
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Kinect, a successful accessory of Xbox360 allows playing games, watching TV, movies and listening music with Kinect because there are no controllers and remotes to control it just some move your body or giving it a motion. Microsoft has given licenses to some manufacturers like ASUS, now ASUS has plans to implement Kinecttechnology in upcoming future notebooks.
PrimeSense, an Israeli company, has also received license to upgrade and improve Kinect technology. The firm has created a prototype with combinations of an infrared projector, camera and a depth sensor to track movement in 3D. Now Digitimes has reported that ASUS has partnered with PrimeSense and Leap Motion to make high-end systems based on Intel’s latest Haswell chips and called this system Xtion-Proasus.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes