Assassin’s Creed III Developer said, “PC Version Will Have Less Bugs than Console” With Extra DirectX11 Support
- Created on Thursday, 15 November 2012 09:59
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
A day before a developer team of Assassin’s Creed III, talk on reddit with the peoples and gave the answers of their questions whatever they ask. Lots of quest was asked and they answered them. In an answer the developer of Assassin’s Creed III said that PC version of Assassin’s Creed III will have the less bugs than consol.
He said that , “We've added extra DX11 support for the PC version, so you'll notice some significant increases in texture resolution (double-res in most cases, but quadruple in some), TESSELLATION (which is like, the new DX11 hotness) and some other shader improvements that will have an impact.”
In additional he said, “when PC launches, it will include ALL of the console patches out at the time (so, that includes any patches we might be releasing in between now and PC launch). In addition, PC has a special patch designed to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.”
“If you're going PC, I would opt for the Digital Deluxe version if it is available, because it comes strapped with tons of extra in-game content.”
Other questions answered by Graziani and the rest of the participants—including Writer Matt Turner, Creative Director Alex Hutchinson, and the enviable-sounding Team Historian Maxime Durand—touched upon design decisions, requested multiplayer modes (naval battles!), and an island full of bears.
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes