- Created on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 16:50
- Published Date
- Written by Khurram Shehzad
Rockstart studio in North in Edinburgh is going to hire new “core engine developers” for Grand Theft Auto V. Also looking for character animator and physics programmer, neither of which mention next-gen development as well as other positions.
An opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and high performance systems for current and next-gen platforms reads the listing for the core engine programmer position.
Also a network programmer for “synchronization of the wide range of gameplay mechanics found in a Rockstar open world game.”
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes