- Created on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 07:12
- Published Date
- Written by DARK
Just right click on any folder or file and then select ‘Send to’ to send in various destinations, is it quick nah? Well we are here to make a new guide to improve this built-in Windows 7 and Windows 8 feature. You can add your favorite destination in ‘Send to’ menu with simple and easy steps.
Press Windows + R buttons, a Run Command window will appear.
Now type shell:sendto and click ok, it will open a folder which contains the default right-click ‘send to’ items.
Now in this opened folder, you can delete or add new destinations. But you can add new destination as a shortcut, so make shortcut first and then add it to this folder.
That’s it guys, make your work easier and enjoy…
Our Social Crowd
Most Trendy Posts
- Game Crashes, Crash at Menu, Crash on Launching, Crashing while Playing, Stuck on Loading Screen, Game Crashes During Loading Screen – Fix
- Game Crash to Desktop (CTD) and Black/White Screen - Fix
- How to get Latest Drivers for your Hardware for best game performance?
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC Crashes, Crash to Desktop, Freezes, Low FPS, Connection Issues and Fixes
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Crashes, Freezes, Crash to Desktop (CTD), BlackScreen, Bad Framerates, Sound Error and Fixes
- Far Cry 3 Crashes, Freezes, Launch Issue, Low FPS, Lag, No Sound, Errors and Fixes